Get unparalleled acess to local villages that other tours cant reach.
WE ARE THRILL SEEKERZ!!!
We offer unforgettable Quad Biking experiences in the Victoria Falls countryside. Experience the adrenaline rush of off-roading, riding around hills and bends, over dirt tracks, up and down steep slopes, through muddy banks and water splashes as we take you on a Quad Biking adventure of Victoria Falls. All our bikes are fully automatic making them easy to ride and use. We are really excited to have you ride with us!
Catch a glimpse of what awaits you on this Village discovery adventure!!
Experience the adrenaline rush of off-road riding around hills & bends, over dirt tracks, up and down steep slopes, through muddy banks and water splashes as we take you on a Quad Biking adventure of Victoria Falls.
Our Village Quad Bike Tours bring you closest to the authentic and unique beauty of Victoria Falls which is hidden and unexposed to the world. Drive yourself on our automatic quad bikes along rugged trails and Experience the freshness and greenery of the local villages. Our Quad biking tours offer unparalleled access to local villages that other tours can’t reach, and get you up close and personal with the friendly and welcoming villagers of Victoria Falls.
If you’re looking for pure excitement and thrilling fun, then try our Quad Biking Discovery Tours – it’s sure to send You, your family and friends away with huge smiles and great memories. This exhilarating outdoor activity is designed for all those who wish for more action from their day, so enjoy a great time riding these tough all-terrain vehicles and make the best of your day.
It doesn’t stop there! After spiking your adrenaline levels from zero to a 100, enjoy a selection of complimentary snacks and a soft drink, while chilling to some great music and company.
The service kicks off with the pick up from your hotel. Transfer times will be approximately 15 minutes from the last pick up point. Please note that transfers will be on shared vehicles. You will then arrive at our starting point at House Of Zulu Restaurant & Bar where you will receive your safety briefing from one of our experienced guides. You will also receive a full demonstration of how to operate our Quad Bikes which are automatic and very easy to ride.
Right after the briefings, the adventure starts.
- Safety briefing and full demonstration on the operations of the Quad Bikes
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Quad Bikes
- Helmet and Face Covers
- Bottled Water
- Snacks after your tour
- Rain gear (raincoat, waterproof jackets or boots)
- Personal expenses
- Services not listed in the itinerary
- Take an exciting Quad Biking Discovery tour through Victoria Falls Villages
- Enjoy the opportunity to interact with the local villagers
- Enjoy a delightful snacks after your tour.
- If you are lucky, you may get to see some baboons and other animals from a distance.
- The duration of the tour will be approximately 90 Minutes
- Pregnant women & infants (under 3) are not permitted on the tour for safety reasons.
- Participants must be 16 years or older.
- 1 Person per Quad Bike – NO PASSENGERS ALLOWED
- This activity is undertaken at your own risk and any bike damage will be your responsibility.
- Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- Closed shoes are required for Quad Biking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
What to bring?
JOIN US NOW FOR AN EXCITING ADVENTURE
Go for it and drive yourself on our fully automatic Quad Bikes which are easy to learn.
No previous experience is necessary. All tours are given safety briefings and full demonstrations on the operation of the quad bikes.
No, you don’t. Our Quad Bikes are very easy to learn, and riding instructions are given prior to each tour.
Quad biking is safe as long as you follow the full instructions and safety briefing given by our fully trained staff. All tours are accompanied by our guides, who will lead you through tracks and will assist during riding. If you disregard our guide’s instructions, we will have to ask you to leave the tour. This is done for your safety and for the safety of other riders.
The minimum age is 18 as stipulated by our insurers. We have no maximum age, but due to the nature of riding quad bikes in an off road environment we would stress that participants need to be reasonably fit.
No. We only allow 1 person per Quad Bike
Yes, we provide helmets to all our riders.
JOIN US NOW FOR AN EXCITING ADVENTURE
We love to hear from you...Get in touch with us now!!!
HOUSE OF ZULU
Just After The Grid, Airport Road
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
08:00 AM – 17.00 PM
Tuesday – Sunday
Phone: +263 (0) 782 338 614
Phone: +263 (0) 719 338 614